Make sure you have proper life insurance coverage...
National Life Insurance Day is May 2. May we suggest you take the whole month, if necessary, to focus on this important topic. Providing for the mother of your children and your family with life insurance is one of the best investments you can make.
Rosalyn Glenn, a financial advisor with Prudential, told Insider, "Life insurance is for the living, not the deceased." In addition to providing a death benefit for your beneficiaries, a life insurance policy can grow wealth over time, and it has tax-deferred benefits.
According to BusinessInsider.com, seek advice from a financial advisor, an accountant, and an estate attorney before buying a life insurance policy, and here is why:
- A financial advisor can help you think strategically about the life insurance you'll need.
- An accountant can ensure your policy maximizes tax-free benefits.
- An estate attorney can draft wills, trusts, guardianship, and a healthcare appointee.
Don’t be afraid to ask the right questions so that you can secure your family’s future. Here are a few things to discuss.
- What kind of life insurance policy should I get?
- How much life insurance do I need?
- How much does a life insurance policy cost?
- Will my life insurance provide living benefits?
- What life insurance benefits are guaranteed?
- When can I expect returns?
- What if my health changes?
- What if I need more coverage in the future?
We would love to hear from you; call or email today.